Sunday, March 16, 2008

Suzi's New Butterfly Tent

After church Jenny, Jordan and Suzi came home with us for lunch. It wasn't exactly a traditional Sunday dinner . . . we watched the basketball game while we ate. When Suzi finished her lunch she was ready to "go-go", so we went out to swing on the front porch.

When we came back inside I decided to give her the pop-up butterfly tent that is part of her Easter surprise from us.

She was having so much fun playing in her new tent that her mama and daddy decided to get in on the act.
Jenny got inside with her first to take a few photos. Then Jordan crawled in and played with her for a while. When they left the room she started taking her toys inside.

It made me happy to see that she is going to enjoy her tent.

3 comments:

Vicky said...

What fun! I want to play with her in her butterfly tent. My boys have Thomas the train tent...which they adore! I play in their tent. You can't help but laugh and giggle with them.

Jenny said...

These pictures turned out so cute. It reminds me of when I was 6 or 7 and Santa brought me a tent. I loved that thing.

Vicky said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have a FANTASTIC day filled with many memories!