Saturday, June 28, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Jenny tagged me, so here are the answers:

Two names I've gone by: Julie (after my father, Julian) and JulieAlice (the Alice is after my maternal grandmother and JulieAlice - all in one breath - is what many of my relatives still call me)

Two things I'm wearing right now: only one bears mentioning - my Merrell sandals, one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I've ever owned.

Two things I have in a relationship (with my husband): my best friend for 43 years and a man who would do anything in the world to make me happy.

Two of my favorite things to do: play with my granddaughter and sit in the warm sunshine and read. I'm teaching her to love books as much as I do so that when she's older we can sit in the warm sunshine and read together.
Two things I did last night: I went to supper with my friends and turned in early.
Two people you last talked to: Foster and my mother - I call her every evening.

Two things you're doing tomorrow: I'll go to church and probably visit a friend in the hospital.

Two longest car rides: to Disney World and the ride alone from here to Charleston when Daddy was in the hospital.

Two favorite holidays: Christmas and Easter

Two favorite drinks: water and coffee with a little Bailey's Irish Creme

Two things about me you may not have known: in high school I was a majorette (baton twirler) and I' m the author of a cookbook for children.

Two jobs I've had in my life: My favorite two jobs were working for a photographer in his camera shop and teaching (kindergarten, first and second grades). My favorite job these days is being a grandma and taking lots of pictures of my granddaughter.

Two movies I would watch over and over: Dirty Dancing and Steel Magnolias

Two favorite foods: Seafood and homemade bread
Two places I'd rather be right now: I'm a happy homebody, but I'd love to be anywhere with all my family. It's so rare to have all of us together these days.

Two people to tag: I'm not going to tag anyone this time. Most of my friends have already been tagged. If anyone would like to share their answers, pick it up and run with it!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I love how you added in the pictures! That is so sweet about you and Daddy. And you look so cute together.

Theresa said...

Oh my gosh, we're more alike than I imagined. I loved the picture of you and Foster - all Scottish and everything!