Friday, April 4, 2008

I've been tagged!

I have been tagged by Babyfingers and requested to share my six word philosophy of life.
This is my philosophy:

Do the math ... count your blessings.

I learned a long time ago that I can either sit and worry about things I can't change, or I can take the time I would spend worrying to count my blessings. Pray instead of worrying, do something nice for someone instead of feeling sorry for yourself, surround yourself with positive people, volunteer, get enough rest . . . see how many uplifting possibilities you can think of and PLEASE share them!

My next task is to tag six others to share their six word philosophy of life. Since I don't have a lot of blogger friends most of mine will be email buddies.
Knitting Nonpareil, you are the exception - you have been tagged. You need to share your philosophy on your blog and then tag six others.

Until next time . . . .

4 comments:

Jenny said...

That's a good one too! I've been trying to do that lately. Doing nice things for others will always make you happy.

Vicky said...

Good one!

Theresa said...

Yikes, you like to make me think, don't you???

Theresa said...

Hey, you asked about the pizza crust recipe a while back - I bought the pizza crust mix at Hochstetler's!!