Saturday, January 3, 2009

Suzi Had a Wonderful Christmas

The postman brought her packages.
She made a stocking during story hour at the library.


She opened gifts.

Santa brought her a big red wagon.

She and her cousin Olivia posed for a picture together.

Then they opened more gifts.

Suzi sampled the M&M's while we made gingerbread men.

She ate some and shared some with her mom and dad.
Hopefully I will be a better blogger in the new year. One thing is for sure . . . Suzi and I will be busy. There will be lots to share.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

That child gets cuter every time I see her picture! I'm glad you all had a great holiday!

Nancy said...

Julie, glad to see you back!! I've missed your blogs! Suzi is such the precious little girl; I know you will teach her LOTS of different things! Lucky little girl!! Nancy